Electric Motor & Generator Overhaul, Repair & Maintenance
Poorly maintained electrical equipment can cause catastrophic equipment failures that may end with loss of property or personnel.
Electrical preventive maintenance and testing allows the early detection of the deterioration of your electrical motor before it turns into a potential hazard. By establishing a periodic preventive maintenance program, the life of the equipment can be extended.
Breakaway Group assists in the development of maintenance programs and specifications according to your business needs.
Our on-site motor maintenance services include
- Bearing change overs
- Inspection and service of housings, journals and shafts
- Vibration analysis and rectification
- On-site repairs for large motors
- Removal of equipment if heavy or in a difficult installation
- Electrical Motor Certification
Our clients include
Breakaway Group is certified to industry standard
AS/NZS 3800:2012 - SAI Global Certificate No.: PSI40043