Marine Electro-Mechanical Services
Our Marine Electro-Mechanical Service traces its origins back to our core business of providing technical and highly specialist skills to maintain marine electrical motors.
Through our strong track record we have since expanded our range of marine services and now provide a range of high-priority services in support of ships engineers to keep our clients vessels on schedule, and of course, making money for the owners.
Our marine services are set up to respond within limited time frames, and we never ask “Is this an urgent job?” We know it already is!
Our range of marine services includes
- Fault finding on all electrical equipment
- Detection and rectification of earth faults
- Electrical motor maintenance/removal and re-installation
- Generator and motor control, service and fault finding
- In-workshop rewinding of electrical generators
- Pump and fan maintenance
- Access control
- Industrial kitchen equipment
- Lights and lighting (Internal and marine external)
- Power outlets
- Shop cranes
- Shore supply
- Motor heaters
All the services offered cover installation, service and/or fault finding.
Our clients include
Breakaway Group is certified to industry standard
AS/NZS 3800:2012 - SAI Global Certificate No.: PSI40043